Engotska replied

295 weeks ago

George Of The Jungle Movie Download Hd > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

This is the story of a baby named George, who got into a plane crash in a jungle, stayed alive and was adopted by a wise ape. Life in the jungle is pretty sweet for George, until a beautiful, blonde American heiress, named Ursula Stanhope has traveled to Bukuvu from San Francisco is search of adventure. Her intended, Lyle Van de Groot, pursues her in hopes of capturing the legendary White Ape who is supposed to exist in the mountains. Ultimately, a romance blooms between Ursula and George, an extremely clumsy gorilla boy raised by an erudite ape. After they are found, Ursula takes George to the USA in San Fransisco. Meanwhile, Lyle and his devious trackers pursue schemes of their own to kidnap George's elephant "doggie."
Heiress Ursula Stanhope treks off to Africa for adventure, and to get away from fiance Lyle Vandergroot. He follows her anyway. Ursula is rescued from a lion attack by George, who whisks her to his jungle tree house. There they are smitten by each other. Returning with her to San Francisco, it is George's turn to be bewildered by the urban jungle. Meanwhile, Lyle and his devious trackers pursue schemes of their own to kidnap George's elephant "doggie."
I remember this movie, I watched it in the first or second year of high-school together with all my classmates. We didn&#39;t pick the movie, our &quot;mustache&quot; female-teacher did since she was anti-violence and what not.<br/><br/>Anyway, this is the kind of movie thats nice for certain occasions. It has to be said that the movie is &#39;well predictable&#39;, no surprises cause you know what&#39;s going to happen… cause it happened before. The far majority of the jokes are &#39;physical&#39;, e.a. bump into tree, dizzy eyes, confused look and so forth. Now this can be funny on a short-term, but when it repeats itself over and over again it becomes rather irritating, at least to me and my little classmates back then.<br/><br/>This movie is not suitable for adults nor teenagers, especially cause most of us have seen &quot;Crocodile Dundee&quot; which is fairly comparable to this movie but far superior. Though if you like a cartoonish style of acting, don&#39;t demand an in-depth story with intelligence/emotion and not too fancy special-FX then this may still please you. The Gorillas are not too well made but none-the-less funny characters, the Elephant was well made (digital) and its of course always funny to see an animal with an extreme identity crisis which doesn&#39;t suit its body. On the other hand, the fake-trees in which George keeps smacking himself into are way to obviously fake. So for ages 13+ I would not recommend it, I&#39;d rate it barely average for such an audience.<br/><br/>Fraser (George of the J.) is a good well-descend and talented actor but this movie does make me a little less fond of his performances.<br/><br/>Now if you&#39;re going to watch this with &#39;kids&#39; (preferably under the age of 11) this movie may very well please them. It&#39;s basically your average Disney-cartoon brought to life with adults that act like kids and animals that act like adults. What more can a child wish for?<br/><br/>Looking for a good solid comedy with your (semi-)mature friends? skip it.<br/><br/>Do you want to have a nice evening with your cute toddler on your lap laughing itself silly, then it&#39;s a well considerable alternative.
Brendan Fraser (from The Mummy franchise) plays George a Tarzan lookalike who&#39;s been reared by a gorilla(voiced by John Cleese) as he got lost in the jungle as a baby and lives in the jungle with the gorillas and the apes. Problems arise when he meets Ursula(played by This Is 40 star Leslie Mann) who is been attacked by a lion and she is with her fiancé who is a borish douchbag named Kyle (played by Thomas Haden Church from Spiderman 3)and he later falls for her. Of course George and Ursula spend some time together and romance blossoms between the two. But when George gets shot by one of the hunters who was trying to shoot Ape(Cleese)George ends up having to travel with Ursula to San Francisco to get some medical help.So he tries to fit in by getting clothes and he later meets Ursula&#39;s parents(her mom isn&#39;t impressed with him as she wants Ursula to marry Kyle)and George has feelings for Ursula. So will they won&#39;t they get together or will Ursula marry Kyle instead?<br/><br/>The story maybe a rip off of Tarzan but the over the top humor is hilarious as Brendan Fraiser acts like a complete idiot prancing around with a loil cloth and acting all crazy and goofy. As well as that you gotta love the theme song and the romance between Mann and Fraiser was cute reminded me of Tarzan and Jane&#39;s relationship.<br/><br/>Bottom line I enjoyed this movie A lot. I grew up with it as a kid and maybe a tad bit stupid but hey its a feel good movie.<br/><br/>Im giving it an 6 out of 10.
This bit of fluff overflows with so much honest charm it barely matters that it's one in a seemingly endless succession of Tarzan retreads.

a5c7b9f00b
Innerspace malayalam full movie free downloadFeed B: The Making of Feed A movie downloadSly Cooper: Thieves in Time torrentStar Trek: Phoenix - Cloak Dagger Part I song free downloadhindi Cavalcade of the West free downloadEvasion full movie in hindi free download mp4El Tumbe malayalam full movie free downloadthe Axemas 2: Blood Slay full movie in hindi free download hdtamil movie The Man from U.N.C.L.E. free downloadTaking Flight movie download hd
Please log in to post a reply.